SPRING 2020 NEWSLETTERMar 7th, 2020
Kia Victoria is thrilled to announce that we just won this year’s Community Driver Award for Vancouver Island Region!
Honestly, we’re so EXCITED we want to shout this out from the top of the Malahat!! But we’ll settle for this newsletter instead.
The distinction recognizes a BC dealership that exemplifies business strength and community excellence with a significant focus on making tangible contributions to the growth and livability of their community or region.
This is truly our greatest wish for Victoria: to be an impactful part of our community through charitable works and neighbourhood partnerships. We’d like to send an EXTRA SPECIAL THANK-YOU to everyone who was involved in our community campaigns and made them such a success. Clearly, we’re a good team!
To celebrate, we’re launching a month-long community giving event. We’re calling it our HEART & SOUL CAMPAIGN.
Until March 31, 2020 we will accept nominations for a local charity that we will support for the month of April through events, specials, and all sorts of awesome things. We’re looking for organizations that truly mean something to our KIA VICTORIA FAMILY – that’s you!
Click here for all the details and to nominate your charity or organization.
Long waits for service appointments are a thing of the past at Kia Victoria!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to deliver the BEST AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXPERIENCE to our customers:
• We’ve hired even more highly skilled factory-trained technicians to keep wait times down, and quality high.
• Our amazing team of Service Advisors will keep you informed about your vehicles progress during the service so there are zero surprises: on time and on budget.
• Limited Same-day appointments and next-day appointments NOW AVAILABLE!
Book your appointment today to let us show you how!
And the news everyone’s been waiting for….
Urban-Ready Crossover Joins Kia’s Bold Utility Lineup
Get ready Victoria, THE SELTOS IS ON ITS WAY!
The Seltos is a 5-passenger subcompact SUV crossover, which essentially means it’s a small – but not too small – city SUV, perfect for zipping around Victoria and roomy enough for long roadtrips.
The Seltos joins the Telluride, Sorento, Sportage, Niro, and cult favourite Soul in the Kia SUV lineup. It sits between the Soul and Sportage in terms of pricing and size but boasts 220 litres more storage behind the rear seats than the Soul, at 752 litres, as well as more conventional styling. It’s so big in fact that Kia says it will be one of the largest subcompact SUV in its class. Hello, hockey bags.
Designed to compete with the Hyundai Kona, Honda HR-V, Toyota CH-R, and Nissan Qashqai, the Seltos is sure to be a segment leader.
• Available all-wheel drive (all but one model has it standard)
• Right-sized; slots between iconic Soul and sleek Sportage
• Powered by efficient 2.0-litre or spirited 1.6-litre Turbo four-cylinder engine
• Well-appointed interior laden with smart technology
• Well-equipped, starting at just $22,995
Find out more about the all-new Kia Seltos right here.