We’re Hiring: Fixed Operations DirectorOct 24th, 2020
Fixed Operations Director
Kia Victoria has an immediate opening for an experienced Automotive Service Manager to oversee both our Service and Parts operations.
The ideal candidate:
· Has a minimum of 5 years experience as a Service Manager and/or Parts Manager at a franchised dealership.
· Understands Parts and Service marketing, how to deploy marketing campaigns, promote parts and accessory sales, and is experienced in different digital marketing channels.
· Has incredible customer service skills and able to ensure that our dealership maintains its reputation as a top customer satisfaction Kia dealership.
· Is a true “lead from the front Manager” willing to become involved in all aspects of the departments.
· Is a team player that works in cooperation with other departmental managers for the benefit of the entire dealership.
· Has experience using software to interpret data.
· Believes in utilizing process development, performance metrics and accountability to drive results and assist in managing employees.
· Has a commitment to ongoing training of staff to ensure continuous development and improvement of all team members.
· A generous performance based pay plan that gives you both income security and the ability to grow your earnings as you grow your department.
· Full benefits including 3 weeks vacation and comprehensive dental, extended medical, and optical coverage.
· The challenge and opportunity to continue to grow our fixed operations as the dealership expands.
· A dedicated and professional Fixed Operations Team eager to improve and grow.
· Is under new ownership since October 2019. We are locally owned and operated so no reporting to the head office of a large dealer group.
· We just completed a complete renovation and Kia image upgrade in August 2020.
· Our Parts and Service operations have increased by 14% during our first year of operation (despite Covid-19)
· We have just expanded further and now have 8 mechanical bays plus 2 detail bays.
· Is heavily involved in the local community. We won the BCADA Community Driver award in our very first year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
Benefits: Company events, Dental care, Extended health care, Paid time off, Store discount, Vision care
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Automotive: 10 years (Preferred); Service or Parts Manager: 5 years (Required)
Licence: BC Drivers (Preferred)
Work remotely: No