Safety is KIA Victoria’s top priority and we are committed to providing a safe environment for all. Here are the preventative measures we have put in place around the dealership.
Stringent Dealership Cleaning and Sanitization
Our dealership facilities are given a full cleaning nightly and light cleaning throughout the day. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, KIA Victoria has taken precautionary measures to greatly expand and increase the frequency of our dealership sanitization.
- We clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces such as the washrooms, door handles, coffee/snack bar, service counters, waiting areas, and sales desks.
- We sanitize frequently touched surfaces on our vehicles (such as door handles, steering wheels, gear shift knob, and seat belts) prior to all trips: test-drives, service loaners etc. We also wipe down vehicle surfaces in vehicles we appraise for trade.
- We use disposable gloves during each vehicle service interaction for our Valet and Technical staff as well as use a disinfectant on high touch areas in each vehicle we service.
- We have hand sanitizer and wipes available for customers and staff to use.
Rigorous Social Distancing
- We have installed plexiglass screens at our service counters to keep you and our staff safe.
- We have installed social-distancing floor guides in all areas of our dealership to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our waiting areas have been spread throughout the dealership to ensure no two people are in close quarters.
Preventative Tips during Your Visit
Let’s all keep safety our #1 job.
- Stay informed. Please seek information from official federal or provincial channels.
- Stay home if you or someone in your immediate family is sick or has recently travelled outside the country.
- Carry your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes.
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Please make your trips to the dealership as brief as possible. Calling ahead and planning your appointment is the best first step.