While our main priority is to keep our staff and clients safe, we continue to be passionate about ensuring vehicle safety. Understanding this, we have developed processes that allow for no-contact service interactions that guard our safety as well as your own.
Kia Victoria No Contact Service Procedure:
KIA Victoria’s No Contact Service
- Step 1: Phone or email us with your service request or required repair. We will review your needs, develop a plan, provide a quote and set a time for you to drop off your vehicle.
- Step 2: Drop the vehicle off at Kia Victoria, lock the vehicle and use our convenient key dropbox. Fill out the envelope, place the key inside and then drop it in the slot. No need to enter the dealership.
- Step 3: We will retrieve your key, safely perform your service or repair, disinfect your vehicle, and then reach out to let you know that it Is ready for pick up.
- Step 4: We will review your invoice, confirm the work that was done and allow you to pay your invoice with a credit card over the phone.
- Step 5: When you arrive to pick up your vehicle, call us and we will meet you in the parking lot, keep a safe distance, wipe down your key, and leave it in the car for you to retrieve. You will find your completed paperwork and receipt in the vehicle.
If you live within 10 km of the dealership and you would prefer to have us pick up your car, we can pick your vehicle up for servicing and return it afterward.