First Responders $500 Bonus
Thank you First Responders
Kia Canada is pleased to announce the First Responder Bonus.
To show our support and appreciation for the hard-working men and women working as Doctors, Nurses, Long-term Care Workers, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics (EMS), Coast Guard, RCMP, and Rangers Patrol, Kia Canada will offer an additional $500 credit towards the lease or purchase of any new Kia Vehicle from May 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020. This incentive can be combined with all other current Kia incentive offers (excluding Military Credit).
While we understand that buying a vehicle may not be a priority for most people right now, it is a necessity for some and we would like to help ease the financial impact. We can't thank you enough for all that you do.
- All new and unregistered models are eligible
- Limit of one benefit per customer. Kia employees do not qualify (Dealer and Head Office)
- Offer is only transferable within the same household
- Proof of residence is required if the name on the sales contract does not match official I.D.
- Cannot be combined with Military Bonus. The eligibility of any questionable units will be at the sole discretion of KIA Canada Inc.
Give us a call, or visit our online showroom for our current inventory.