KIA Carnival Sneak Peek
2022 KIA Carnival Sneak Peek
A minivan no longer. Staking claim on the unoccupied space between SUV and family hauler is the all-new 2022 Kia Carnival Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV). But, MVP is the better moniker.
Its predecessor, the KIA Sedona minivan, is eclipsed by this all-new MPV.
It boasts a best-in-class passenger room, best-in-class cargo room, and best-in-class horsepower. So, there’s space for everything. People, playthings, or plywood, depending on the day’s errands…or adventures.
Innovative Flexible Cabin
- Lots of people to move? It has best-in-class 168.2 cubic feet of passenger room
- Plus, best-in-class 145.1 cubic feet of cargo room (behind the first row) in LX, EX, SX trims
“Slide-Flex” seating in 8-passenger versions allows multiple configurations. This includes a sliding second-row center seat. So, when in the forward-most position, this allows the front passenger easy access to the baby or child riding in it. Plus, this seat also converts into a functional table.
- Available heated and ventilated second-row VIP Lounge Seating
- Power controls
- Wing-out headrests and leg extensions in up-level 7-passenger configuration
- Plus, removable second-row seats and fold-in-floor third-row seats for best-in-class cargo room (second-row seats not removable in SX-Prestige)
Best-in-Class Safety Suite
As part of Kia’s overall commitment to safety, the Carnival is loaded.
The Carnival offers a roster of special and innovative features to make travel easier, safer, and more enjoyable.
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Safe Exit Assist
- Rear Passenger View Camera
- Cabin intercom system
- Passenger Voice Recognition
- Dual Rear Screen Entertainment Monitors with Wireless Apple and Android device screen mirroring
STANDARD Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
It also has a more comprehensive list of standard Advanced Driver Assistance Systems features than any in the segment. This includes these standard ADAS systems”:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Blind-Spot Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Distance Warning-Reverse (PDW-R)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) with Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
AVAILABLE Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
In addition, the Carnival offers several available “Kia Drive Wise” Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for additional peace of mind:
- Segment-exclusive Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist-Cyclist (FCA – cyclist)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Navigation Based Smart Cruise Control-Curve (NSCC-C)
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist (PCA-R)
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)
In addition, like all of Kia’s lineup, the Carnival offers a wide array of standard and optional technology. This includes:
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Standard 8-inch touchscreen display
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Multi-Bluetooth connectivity
- Up to nine USB ports for all three rows and two 110-volt power inverters
- Bose Premium sound system, available with 12 high-performance speakers
UVO link telematics offers an array of advanced connected vehicle features. Included are features such as:
- Connected Routing and Weather
- Enhanced UVO voice assist feature
- Connected User Profiles
- Calendar Integration
- UVO & Smart Speaker Integration with Amazon-Alexa or Google-Assistant
- Engine Idle Notification and Automatic Engine Shut Off
- Rear Occupancy Alert
- 911 Connect and Roadside Assistance
The Carnival is motivated by a 3.5-litre V6 engine making a best-in-class 290 horsepower. Furthermore, this powertrain provides up to 3,500 pounds of towing capacity. It's perfect for trailers, boats, or camper towing with confidence.
So What Do We Think of The New 2022 KIA Carnival?
The consensus around KIA Victoria is that we're all super excited to get behind the wheel of a 2022 KIA Carnival.
The KIA Carnival is expected to land in Canada in early spring 2021. Right now we're taking pre-orders: fill out this form to get started. Interested in finding out more? Contact us here for more information. You can also call us at 778-400-3239 or email us at email@example.com.
Looking for more detailed information? Check out our KIA Carnival launch page.
Check out this video from Kia Worldwide!
Avoid This Common Scam When you Sell your Vehicle Privately
Why Even Skeptics are Buying Electric Vehicles in 2023
Kia Telluride, EV6, and K5 Win Best Family Car Award by US News
Kia Sportage Named Among Autotrader’s Best New Cars of 2023
Kia Reveals the All-New EV9: A Bold Electric SUV
Kia Rio and EV6 Land Best Residual Value
Kia charges into 2023 with awards and strong sales
2023 Kia Telluride vs Hyundai Palisade vs Honda Pilot Comparison
Why Service at a Dealership?
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid Named Edmunds Top Rated SUV