The Seltos is packed with technology features, including the “Kia Drive Wise” suite of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems as well as a wide array of standard and optional equipment. Tech highlights include:
- Available 10.25-inch high-resolution color touchscreen with satellite radio, UVO telematics, navigation and split-screen display
- Available 8-speaker Bose premium sound system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Available wireless smartphone charging
- Available three total USB charging ports
- Available multi-Bluetooth wireless connectivity allows two phones to connect simultaneously (you read that right – !!!!)
- Available “Kia Drive Wise” Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) – see below for full details
- Available UVO Link telematics system debuting a number of innovative vehicle features:
- Connected User Profiles: Allows customers joint access to the vehicle. With a push of a button on the Kia Owner’s app, customers can carry their favorite radio stations with them and have full access to the suite of remote commands.
- In-Vehicle Notification Center: Features a unique head unit inbox reserved for important notifications regarding maintenance, warranty, and safety recall information if ever needed.
- Next Generation Connected Notifications: Sends alerts in case of vehicle malfunction regarding light bulb status on headlights or taillights, 12V battery status and low fuel level.
- Engine Idle Notification and Automatic Engine Shut Off: Sends an alert if the vehicle has been idling for 10 minutes and turns it off automatically.